Awesome Photos Bogota – Colombia

Awesome Photos You Have Never Seen From Bogota – Colombia

As 6th august is the 471 Birthday of Bogota, the city where I grew up and where I spent almost all my life (21 years), one of the most beautiful capitals of South America. I thought it would be fair to make a little homage to this lovely city so I started looking for excellent pictures of Bogota and here I put together more than 50 to your delight.

All the good places you can find there is awesome, the modern arhitecture use in its Universities, Museums, Libraries, Malls, Parks etc, make a great contrast with the classic downtown and its little an traditional houses, having also a great view where ever you look at, thanks to the mountains surrounding it you can even feel the nature and peaceful of a welcoming city.

I know that the first thing coming to your mind could be Pablo Escobar or Guerrilla and violence, all those kind of images you see on TV, but the true is really far from the violence country you can imagine, the cities in Colombia are not more dangerous than any other large city in North America or Europe, and visitors can expect an excellent welcome and genuine curiosity from its people.